We are looking for experienced and passionate Field Sales Executives/ Sr. Executives with excellent communication skills to join our Sales team!
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for all retail sales related developments. Ability to work with cross functional teams, Flexible and able to work in fast and paced and varying environments. Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and working on App based CRM’s and Google Cloud based apps. Must have strong communication and convincing skills in Kannada, Hindi and English.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry standards, trends and various management systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
1) As a field sales representative, you will be tasked with the sale of products and services to prospective distributors, wholesalers, retailers, etc within a specific geographical region.
2) Generating revenue and finding new customers on an ongoing basis.
3) Provide after sales support/service to the customers by regularly visiting them and generating repeat orders, making sure of timely fulfilment of orders, etc.
4) You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. We are looking for a competitive Sales Executive who can who can onboard new customers at a fast pace.
5) It will be a field job in which you have to travel at least 25 km per day.
6) We are hiring on the urgent basis for Sales Executive profile.
7) Should have ability to generate good number of leads and build a strong pipe line of sales.
8) To assist with debt collection.
9) We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Field Sales Executive to work in our Distribution/Super Stockist Network.
10) Other duties as advised by the leadership team.
11) Achieve targets on a weekly basis.
12) Must have a 2 wheeler and valid driving license.
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Minimum Experience of 3 years with a reputed companies related to Food/ FMCG/ Healthcare/ Super Stockists/ Distributor. Having exposure of working with distributors in pharma industry will be an added advantage.
2) Minimum 12th pass is required.
3) Excellent communication skills in Regional Language, Hindi & English.
Job Benefits & Perks
1) Incentive on target achievements
2) Travel allowance
3) Other benefits as per company policy