We are looking for an experienced and passionate accounts executive to join our Finance team!
As a accounting executive, you will be responsible for all accounting and finance related developments. Ability to work with cross functional teams, Flexible and able to work in fast and paced and varying environments. Well versed with Tally ERP, MS Word, MS Excel.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry standards, trends and various management systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Preparing Sales Invoices/ Vouchers/ Debit Note/ Credit Note and maintaining all the documents on record for domestic and international clients.
2) Preparing TDS Statement. Making TDS payment every month and filing Quarterly TDS Returns and keeping all the details/ challans on record.
3) Preparing monthly GST statements, making the GST payment and filing GST returns before due date every month.
4) Data Entry In tally (online and offline tally both), booking all the sales, purchase, banking, expense entries, etc.
5) Reconciling bank statements and party ledger account.
6) Outstanding report of Debtors and Creditors accounts reconciliation and Correspondence with clients for the same.
7) Preparing and filing PT challans.
8) Coordinating with the HR department related to salaries, reimbursement and claims of office staff.
9) Should have basic knowledge to work on financial budgeting.
10) Other accounting duties as advised by the leadership team.
11) Coordinating with finance consultant, CA and CS for monthly, quarterly & annual audits in a time bound manner.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Minimum Experience of 2 years with a reputed C.A Firm/Ecommerce Company.
* Minimum B.com graduate. Candidates pursuing further distance education will be preferred.