We are looking for passionate Creative Designer to join our Marketing team!
As a Creative Designer, you will be responsible for creative requirement for the brand. Ability to work with cross functional teams, Flexible and able to work in fast and paced and varying environments. Exceptional knowledge of designing tools like Corel, Photoshop, Illustrator and Video creation/editing tools. Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and working on App based CRMs and Google Cloud based apps. Must have strong communication and be able to communicate with other team members and business partners.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry standards, trends and various management systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
1) As a Creative Designer, you will be tasked with creating banners, images, videos, marketing & sales collaterals, packaging designs, etc within multiple geographical regions across the country & internationally.
2) Should have in-depth knowledge of designing tools like Corel, Photoshop, Illustrator and Video tools.
3) Making sure of timely fulfilment of assignments, etc by adhering to the marketing calendar and other on the job requirements.
4) Should have ability to generate quick fixes and ready to use scenarios of execution.
8) To assist other internal and external departments.
9) We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Creative Desginer to work in our Organisation.
10) Other duties as advised by the leadership team.
11) Achieve deliverables on a daily basis.
12) Must have prior knowledge in handling end to end creatives.
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Should have minimum 2 – 4 years of experience with any reputed company/creative/ad agency.
2) Preference will be given to candidates with degree/diploma/certificate holders having experience in the above said profile.
3) Excellent communication skills in Hindi & English.
Job Benefits & Perks
1) Other benefits as per company policy