Regarded as the “Queen of Flowers,” the rose flower symbolizes love and compassion. Every popular occasion, be it your loved one’s birthday or anniversary, you just can’t ignore thinking about rose as a perfect gift option.
Hail from the Rosaceae family, the flower holds the Latin name, “Rosa Centifolia.” Apart from highlighting the emotions of tranquility, love, and contentment, the shrub works wonders for health benefits. Since the 1st century C.E., the flower has been grown in medieval gardens as a remedy for beauty and food. Honey, on the other end, holds the tag of a natural sweetener that contains enormous health benefits. You must have heard that honey with warm water turns out to be a perfect DIY when it comes to weight loss. In Ayurveda, organic honey holds a higher position, as it is used as a base for numerous traditional medications.
Rose Petals Infused Honey: A Must Have
As the name suggests, it can be clearly understood that rose-honey is a blend of two beauties: Rose & Organic Honey. In short, it can be called as the perfect blend of nature’s gifts.
Rose petals infused with pure honey becomes rich in antioxidants such as phenolic acids and flavonoids and minerals. Continuous usage of the same results in detoxification of the body and also acts as an anti-ageing umbrella. Along with consumption, the application of the same again turns out to be beneficial.
How to Use Rose Honey?
By now, we have got a bit of an idea regarding the rose-honey concoction that turns out to be a supreme food. Well, if you are wondering regarding how to use rose honey, then here’s a bundle on the uses that you can proceed ahead with:
- Blend rose-honey into your favorite cup of tea
- Can be used as an alternative to artificial sweeteners
- Stands perfect as a decorative topping for your favorite desserts
- Can be used as a toast spread
- Can be utilized as a salad dressing to your favorite bowl of salad
- Last but not least, a perfect gift to your loved ones
Apart from the above uses, rose-honey can also be used in numerous Do-it-Yourself (DIY) recipes to provide a smooth texture and nourishment to your skin.
What are the Health Benefits of Rose Honey?
The rose-honey concoction can be consumed as well as applied in multiple ways to fetch the highest amount of benefits, which includes:
- Helps Your Skin to Glow: Are you a skin-lover who has tried multiple home-remedies or DIYs to add that natural glow to your face? It is important to note that your skin glows based on your diet. Well, if you are tired of using chemically-based cosmetics and skin-care products, try consuming rose-honey in your daily diet. A spoon of rose-honey daily will help you to restore the natural skin glow at ease.
- Cure Depression and Anxiety: Rose-honey also acts as a natural mood enhancer prescribed to cure depression and anxiety. Excess of concern ends up causing insomnia and restlessness. Roses symbolize love, and therefore, turn out to be a natural healer. So, the next time you feel sad or depressed, grab a spoon of rose-honey to boost your mood.
- Boosts Collagen Production: Collagen, considered one of the main structural proteins, is known to maintain the skin elasticity. Unfortunately, the natural production of collagen starts to decline after the age of 25, which not only reduces the elasticity but also activates the signs of aging. Rose petal honey helps in boosting the collagen production, ultimately allows you to achieve soft and supple skin.
- Eases Digestion Process: Digestive issues like bloating, gas, constipation, stomach cramps can ruin your day to the fullest. According to Ayurveda, a sound digestive system helps an individual to hold a clear mindset, which will turn out to be productive, and have endless potential. Rose petals infused honey is rich in antioxidants, contains natural hydrogen peroxide, antibacterial and antiviral properties that help ease the digestion process.
- Acts as a Blood Purifier: The human body holds a natural system to detoxify the blood carried out by the liver and the kidneys. The blood present in our bodies has many responsibilities, and thus, purifying the same is a must. While your body is doing a great cleansing job, it becomes your responsibility to ease the process, which can be done quickly by consuming rose honey every day.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Today, we can’t deny that the world is running behind in building a healthy immune system that will keep cough and cold at bay. The COVID-19 pandemic has taught us the importance of holding a healthy immune system. A spoonful of Bhookha Haathi’s rose honey can help you and your family to restore the lost energy, and at the same time, uplifts the immune system.
Bhookha Haathi’s Rose Infused Premium White Honey is a blend of pure raw honey and handpicked roses, free from harmful chemicals and added preservatives. A healthy replacement to sugar that will help you gain a pile of health-boosting benefits.
Remember, regular workouts, a healthy diet plan, dedicated sleep, and drinking an adequate amount of water daily will help you to maintain your body fitness both externally and internally.
Written By: Sultana Arifah
Sultana is a Digital Marketer Evangelist who is keen on exploring the different domains of the online business industry. A planner, strategist, ghostwriter by day, and a reader by night, her interest also lies in cooking, traveling, and listening to music.